• 回答数

    5

  • 浏览数

    312

cheese酸奶
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语问路对话四人

5个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

梦溪shuer

已采纳

1A:Excuse me,could you please tell me the way to the bank?B:OK.Go straight and turn left,then go down center street.It's on your right.A:Is it far from here?B:Yes, a little.You can take a bus if you like.A:Which bus should I take?B:You can take the No.17 bus.A:Where is the bus stop?B:It's over there.A:Oh,thank you so much.B:You're welcome. 2 T: Hello! My name is Tommy. What's your name? N: Hi! Tommy! I am Mini Mouse. Glad to meet you. T: Glad to meet you, too. T: This is my home. Please come in. N: Thank you. T: Please take a seat. N: Thank you. You have a nice home! T: Let's be friends. OK? N: OK. Let's shake hands. T: We are friends now, you and I. N: Yes. We'll see each other every day. T: We never make each other cry. N: We help each other in every way. T: 你好!我的名字叫汤米。你叫什么名字? N: 你好!汤米!我是迷你老鼠。很高兴见到你。 T: 也很高兴见到你。这是我的家。请进来。 N: 谢谢你。 T: 请坐。 N: 谢谢。你的家真不错! T: 我们做朋友吧!好吗? N: 好。握握手。 T: 我们现在是朋友了,我和你。 N: 是的。我们将天天见面。 T: 我们从不惹对方哭。 N: 我们处处帮助对方。 3 Michaela : It's Mo's birthday next week. Let's have a party!Wendy : A party? Great idea. I'll make a birthday cake.Tom : I'll bring my dog.Michaela: No, Tom. Don't bring your dog. He'll eat all the food!Tom : Well, OK. What shall I do then?Michaela: We need some plates and cups.Tom : Polly has some. I'll ask her.译文:生日麦克拉:下个星期是毛的生日。让我们举行一个聚会!温迪 :一个聚会?好主意。我将做一个生日蛋糕。 汤姆 :我将把我的狗带去。麦克拉:不,汤姆。不要带你的狗来。它将吃掉所有的食物!汤姆 :噢,好的。那么我能做什么?麦克拉:我们需要一些盘子和杯子。汤姆 :宝利有一些。我会向她借的。4服务员 Hello, may I help you? 您好,点餐吗? 林涛 A Spicy Chicken Combo and two pineapple pies, please. 一个麦辣鸡腿套餐和两个菠萝派。 服务员 Sorry. We don't have any pineapple pies right now. Would you like to order something else? 对不起,菠萝派现在没有了。您能换个别的吗? 林涛 Yeah, two banana pies. 好,两个香蕉派吧。 服务员 Ok. That's 25.5 RMB. 好的。总共二十五块五。 林涛 Here you are. 给。 服务员 Thank you. Would you like it for here or to go? 谢谢。您是在这儿吃还是带走? 林涛 To go. 莉莉 What would you like to eat? 你想吃什么? 艾丽丝 I'd like an egg soup. 我要一个蛋汤。 莉莉 Anything else? 还要别的吗? 艾丽丝 No, I don't have much of an appetite today. 不要了,今天没什么胃口。 莉莉 What about steamed fish? It's light. 来个清蒸鱼吧,清淡。 艾丽丝 That sounds good. 听起来不错。 莉莉 Yeah. I like it a lot. 嗯,我可喜欢吃了。

英语问路对话四人

172 评论(14)

小坦克秋

生活中,到达陌生的地方,难免会迷失方向。下面是我给大家整理的关于问路的英语对话,供大家参阅!

关于问路的英语对话篇1

p1: excuse me.

劳驾,打扰一下。

p2: yes?

怎么了?

p1: can you tell me the way to parcesun street please?

你能告诉我去parcesun 街怎么走吗?

p2: yes, go along this road for about 100 meters until you come to the traffic light. turn right that's 5th avenue and parcesun street is the second on the left. ok?

好的,沿着这条路走大约100米就到了第一个红绿灯处,向右转是第五大道,parcesun 街就是左边第二条街,好了吗?

p1: yes, thank you very much.

好的,多谢。

p2: you are welcome.

不客气。

关于问路的英语对话篇2

Lucy: Excuse me, could you tell me how to get to the Cross Bakery building?

(女):对不起,能告诉我到Cross bakery大楼怎么走吗?

Man: The Cross Bakery building? Oh sure. You're actually walking in the opposite direction.

(男):cross bakery大楼吗?当然,你现在的方向是反的。

Lucy: Oh, you're kidding! I thought I was heading east.

(女):不会吧,不认为我是在向东走。

Man: No, east is the other direction. To get to the Bakery, you need to turn around and go three blocks to Broadway. When you get to the intersection of Broadway and Elm, you hang a left. Go straight down that street for half a block and then you'll see the building on your left.

(男):不,东是另外一个方向。要去BAKERY大楼,你需要转身,然后走过三个街区到broadway大街。当你走到broadway 与elm大街交界的地方,向左转。再沿街走大约半个街区,然后在你左手边你就看得到那个大楼了。

Lucy: Okay, let me see if I've got that. I need to go down Elm until I hit Broadway, then I make a left and the building is on my left hand side. Is that right?

(女):OK,看我是不是明白了。我需要沿着ELM大街一直走到broadway大街,然后向左转,然后在我左边就能看到那个大楼了,对吗

Man: Yeah, you've got it. Do you want me to show you the way?

(男):是的,没错。需要我替您带路吗

Lucy: Thanks for the offer, but I think I've got it. Hopefully, I won't get lost again on my way there!

(女):多谢了,我想我能找到。希望在去那的路上我不再迷路了。

关于问路的英语对话篇3

p1: excuse me. do you know the way to the grand theater?

劳驾,请问去大剧院怎么走?

p2: yes, but there is a long way to go.

好的,但是有好长一段路要走。

p1: are there any buses to the grand theater?

有去大剧院的公交车吗?

p2: yes, cross the road here and there is a bus stop just around the bend. you can take a 12, 30 or 118. they all go to the grand theater.

有,穿过这条马路拐弯处有一个公交车站,你可以乘坐12路,30路或118路,它们都去大剧院。

p1: thank you very much.

多谢。

p2: you are welcome.

不客气。

关于问路的英语对话篇4

一个英语不好的人在国外问路时发生的情景对话....

A. Excuse me, Sir. Do you speak English?

先生,你好,请问你会说英语吗?

B. Sure, almost everyone speaks in the Netherlands.

我会,在荷兰几乎所有人都会说英语

A. Do you know the way to the Tivoli Garden's Restaurant?

你知道怎么去宏福花园餐厅?

B. Yes, of course. Follow your nose until you get the roundabout ……

是的,当然。直走一走走到那个环岛交叉口...

A. Sorry, will you speak more slowly? I can't follow you.

对不起,你能说慢点吗?我听得不太明白

B. Ok, I say you go straight on, and then you can see the roundabout, …

我的意思是直走,走到那个环岛处..

A. Excuse me. What does “roundabout” mean?

对不起,请问环岛是什么意思?

B. Ok, a roundabout is a traffic circle. Then you first turn left and walk on until you see the traffic light. Then turn right.

哦,环岛就是圆形的交叉口。你先往左拐,然后直走,走到红绿灯那里再右拐。

A. Sorry, I don't understand. My English needs work.

对不起,还是不懂,我英语不太好?

B. Do you speak other languages? I can also speak German.

那你还可以讲别的语言吗?我会讲德语。

A. It helps if you speak Chinese. Thank you anyway, Sir. I think I will take a taxi.

如果你会讲中文就好了,谢谢你,我看我还是打出租车好了。

关于问路的英语对话篇5

Alice:

Excuse me!

打扰一下。

Frank:

Yes ,what can I do for you?

有什么可以帮你的?

Alice:

I am a new comer here,can you tell me how to get to the reception desk?

我是新来的学生,你能告诉我怎样到达学校的接待处吗?

Frank:

No problem.I'll lead you there.

没问题,我带你去吧。

Alice:

Oh,thanks a lot! I almost get lost.

哦,真是太感谢了。我都快迷路了。

Frank:

You are welcome.

不客气。

关于问路的英语句型

excuse me . 劳驾

can you tell me the way to the station please ,

do you know the way to the station please.

how do i get to the station please.

你能告诉我去车站的路吗?

关于问路的英语短语

left 左 right右

turn left 向左转 , turn right 向右转

go straight the ahead / go straight down 直行

go along the through until you come to沿着这条路走,直到……

a t junction. 丁字路口

a roadless circle. 环岛

a set of traffic light. 红绿灯

the restaurant. 餐馆

the bank. 银行

the church. 教堂

以上是我整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。

161 评论(12)

我究竟怎么了555

英语问路情景对话 经常会在校园里碰到老外问路,如果英语口语不太好,可能还一时答不上来哦,从网上找了些资料,希望对大家有用. 1. Can you tell me the way to the station? (D) 请你告诉我去火车站怎么走? Go straight ahead and turn left at the traffic lights. (D) 沿这条路一直向前走,在红绿灯那儿向左转。1).问路的几种表示方法: a. Excuse me, but can you tell me the way to the museum? 请你告诉我去博物馆怎么走? b. Could you tell me how I can get to the museum? 请你告诉我去博物馆怎么走? c. Would you please tell me where the post office is? 请告诉我邮局在哪儿? d. Excuse me, but please tell me how to get to the railway station? 请问,去火车站怎么走? e. Excuse me, but I'm trying to find a chemist's shop. 对不起,我要找一家药店。 f. Would you please tell me if there is a hospital nearby? 请问附近有医院吗? g. Is the zoo far from here? 动物园离这儿远吗? h. Will it take long to get to the airport? 去机场要很长时间吗?2).回答别人问路的表示方法: a. Go along the street until you come to the traffic lights. 沿这条路一直走到红绿灯那儿。 b. Turn right / left at the second crossing. (Take the second turning on the right / left.) 在第二个十字路口向右 / 左转弯。 c. Take a number 46 bus, and get off at the square. 坐46路公共汽车,在广场下车。 d. It's on the corner of Huaihai Street and Xizang Road. 在淮海路和西藏路的路口。 e. Go straight ahead along the bund and then turn left. 沿着外滩往前走,然后往走转弯。

136 评论(11)

漫野之弥

问路:ask road交朋友:make firends开生日会:open birthday meeting关于吃饭:about eat rice呵呵,纯属无厘头

81 评论(9)

绝妙蓝调

出国旅行之前最重要的就是学会一些常用的问路英语口语,下面我为大家带来有关问路英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

A:Sorry to trouble you. Can you tell me how to get to the City Bank?

麻烦您一下,到花旗银行怎么走?

B:It's about two or there blocks away from here.

B:离这儿有两三个街区.

A:How long will it take if I walk?

A:走着去需要多长时间?

B:It'll take you about 15 minutes.

B:大约15分钟.

A:How can I get to the zoo?

A:我怎样才能到动物园呢?

B:You can take a bus.

B:您可以坐共汽车.

A:Does this bus go to the zoo?

这辆车开往动物园吗?

B:Yes,it does.

B:是的.

A:Can you tell me how I can get to the Grand Cinema?

A:怎样才能到宏大影院呢?

B:It's on the Park Avenue. It's too far to walk. You'd better take a bus.

在帕克大街.步行去太远了.最好坐公共汽车.

A:Which bus shall I take?

A:坐哪路公共汽车?

B:Bus No.2.

B:二路.

A:Excuse me,can you tell me where the post office is?

打扰一下,请问邮局在哪儿?

B:It's on the Fifth Avenue.

B:在第五大街.

A:I'm afraid I don't quite understand.

A:我不大明白.

B:I see.You're a stranger here.Walk two blocks ahead, then turn left. You can't miss it.

我知道了,你没来过这儿.向前走两个街区,然后向左拐就到了.

A:Is this the road to Friendship Store?

A:这是去友谊商店的路吗?

B:You could get there this way, but it's nearer to go along Walt Street.

从这儿走可以到,但从沃尔特大街走更近.

A:Where is Walt Street?

A:沃尔特大街在哪儿?

B:Next to this one.

270 评论(15)

相关问答