• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    99

阿tin逐梦游
首页 > 英语培训 > 酒店入住英语对话

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

仟木源家居

已采纳

英语对话课教学要以培养学生语言交际能力为目的,注重丰富的情景设计,学习实用易学的句型表达。我整理了酒店办理入住英语对话,欢迎阅读!

R:

Good afternoon.Welcome to the Yunshan Hotel.May i help you,sir?

下午好。欢迎来到云山饭店。先生需要我帮忙吗?

G:

Yes.I'd like to check in,please.

是的,我想登记入住。

R:

Certainly,sir.May i have your name,please?

好的,先生请告诉我你的姓名?

G:

Yes,it's Charlie White.

查理怀特

R:

Do you have a reservation with us,sir?

先生,有向我们预订吗?

G:

Yes,for tonight.

是的,今晚

R:

Just a moment,please.I'll check our reservation record...Thank you for waiting,sir.Your reservation is for a single room for three nights.Could you fill in the registration form,please?

请等一下。我查一下我们的预定记录。。。让您久等了。先生,你预定的是一个单人间,住3晚。请您填写登记表,好吗?

G:

Sure.

好的

R:

May i confirm your departure date?

我想确认你的离开日期

G:

Yes,i should be leaving on the 8th.

恩,我应该在8号离开

R:

How would you like to make payment?

请问你想怎么付款?

G:

By Visa Card.

Visa 卡

R:

May i take a print of the card,please?Thank you,sir.Your room is 888 on the 8th Floor.Just a moment please.A bellman will show you to your room.I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

我能刷卡了吗?谢谢。你的房间在8楼888号。请稍等片刻。阿贝尔的人会告诉你你的房间,希望你能在这里过得愉快。

On October 2nd, Steven checks in.

十月二号,史蒂文入住宾馆。

Clerk: Good afternoon. Can I help you?

职员:下午好,请问您有什么需要?

Steven: Yes, I would like to check in.

史蒂文:我要入住。

Clerk: Do you have a reservation?

职员:您有预订吗?

Steven: Yes, my name is Steven Smith. I have a reservation from October 2nd to October 6th. I called last week.

史蒂文:是的,我叫史蒂文·史密斯,预订了10月2日到10日的房间。我上周打的电话。

Clerk: Wait a moment, please. Oh, yes, Steven Smith. It's for a single room with a bath. Is that right?

职员:请稍等。是的,史蒂文·史密斯。您订的是带浴室的单人间,对吧?

Steven: Yes, that's right.

史蒂文:是的。

Clerk: Now, Mr. Smith, could you fill out this registration form, please?

职员:史密斯先生,现在请您填一下这个登记表格好吗?

Steven: OK. By the way. Where is the restaurant?

史蒂文:好的。顺便问一下,餐厅在哪里?

Clerk: The restaurant is on the second floor. Here is the key to your room. It's on the 6th floor, room 609. The elevator is over there. And we also have a cafeteria on the top floor, if you would like something to drink, you can also call room service.

职员:餐厅在2楼。这是您房间的钥匙。您的房间在6楼,609房间,电梯在那边。我们在顶层还有一个自助餐厅,如果你想喝点什么,也可以拨打房间服务电话。

Steven: Thank you.

史蒂文:谢谢你.

Guest: Hello, I’d like to check in please. 你好,我想入住贵酒店。

Hotel staff: Certainly. Can I have the name please? 当然可以,能把姓名给我吗?

Guest: Mr Harold Smith. Harold Smith先生。

Hotel staff: Ok, Are you checking out tomorrow?好的,您是明天退房吗?

Guest: Yes, I am. That’s right. 是的没错,是明天退房。

Hotel staff: Will you need a wake up call, sir? 先生您需要唤醒服务吗?

Guest: Yes please. At 6.30am. 是的,请在早上6.30唤醒我。

Hotel staff: Ok then, your room is 502 on the fifth floor. Breakfast is served between 6.30am and 9am. Enjoy your stay.好的。您的房间号码是五层的502房间。早餐是早晨6.30到9点。祝您入住愉快。

Guest: Thank you.谢谢你。

酒店入住英语对话

316 评论(13)

wuli小拧

小学英语对话课,是整个小学英语教学中一个必不可少的组成部分。我整理了酒店客房常用英语对话,欢迎阅读!

Good morning sir ,welcome to The ritz-carlton Shanghai! 早上好,欢迎来到上海丽思 卡尔顿酒店

Good morning,How are you? 早上好,你好吗?

Pretty good,How many pieces of luggage do you have? 非常好!请问您有几件行李呢?

Just one behind in the taxi! 就是出租车后面的一件!

Have you made a reservation ,sir? 请问您有预定吗?

Absolutely! 没错!

This way sir! I will show you to the reception. 这边请先生,我带您去前台办理入住!

Steven has checked in. Due to a meeting, he has to request an early morning call.

史蒂文已经办理好了入住手续。由于要参加一个会议,他不得不要求一个早叫服务。

Steven: Good evening! This is Mr. Smith in room 609.

史蒂文:晚上好,我是609房间的史密斯先生。

Receptionist: Good evening, Mr. Smith, What can I do for you?

接待员:晚上好,史密斯先生。你需要什么服务?

Steven: I'm going to Shanghai early tomorrow morning. So I would like to request an early morning call.

史蒂文:我明天一大早要去上海, 因此我想让你们明天早上叫醒我。

Receptionist: Yes, Mr. Smith, when would you like us to call you tomorrow morning?

接待员:好的,史密斯先生。您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您?

Steven: I have to be at the conference room of the Garden Hotel in Shanghai by 10 o'clock.I think it will take me three hours to get there. It means that I'll have to be on the road before 7 o'clock at the latest.

史蒂文:我10点钟必须赶到上海花园宾馆会议室。我想我要花3个小时到那里吧。就是说我明天早晨最迟也要7点钟上路。

Receptionist: That's right.

接待员:是啊!

Steven: Well, in that case,I would like you to wake me up at 5 : 45.

史蒂文:哦,那样的话,请明早5 点45分时叫醒我。

Receptionist: OK. Good night,Mr. Smith. Have a good sleep.

接待员:好的。晚安,史密斯先生,睡个好觉。

Steven: Good night.

史蒂文:晚安!

约翰:

Hi, I`m in room 222.

你好.我是住在222房间的客人.

办事员:

Yes, Can I help you?

你好.你有什么事?

约翰:

Can I request some items to be brought up?

我能不能请你拿些东西上来?

办事员:

Of course you can, this is room service.

当然可以.这是我们的房间服务.

约翰:

I would like to request some bandages.

我想要一些绷带.

办事员:

No problem, I`ll come up in about five minutes.

没问题.我大概五分钟之后上来.

约翰:

Could you also bring me some extra drinking water?

你能不能再给我拿一些饮用水上来?

办事员:

Okay. I`ll bring an ice bucket along with some water for you.

好的.我会带一桶冰块和水给你.

约翰:

Sorry, but I will also need a shaver.

不好意思.我还需要一个刮胡刀.

办事员:

Sure. Is there anything else you need me to bring up to your room?

好的.你还需要我带什么东西到你的房间吗?

约翰:

That is all thank you. Please try to hurry, I cut my finger.

就这些了.谢谢你.麻烦你快点.我把手割伤了.

178 评论(15)

相关问答