• 回答数

    3

  • 浏览数

    170

无敌小猪猪侠
首页 > 英语培训 > 商务英语口语100句

3个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

一心不二

已采纳

在商务合作之中,和外国的客户用英语进行对话是很自然的事情。下面是我给大家整理了 商务英语 对话,供大家参阅! 商务英语对话:国际贸易 Betty:Hello. Sales Department. This is Betty Fields speaking. 贝蒂:喂,业务部,我是贝蒂_菲尔兹。 Ralph:Hello, Ms Fields. This is Ralph Peterson at World Computers. 拉夫:嗨,菲尔兹女士。我是世界计算机的瑞夫_皮特森。 Betty:Yes, how may I help you? 贝蒂:好的,我能为你效劳吗? Ralph:I'm interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices. 拉夫:我对你们新目录里的几项产品感兴趣,我想知道它们的定价。 Betty:Great. We're offering a special promotional price on a few of the items. Which items did you have in mind? 贝蒂:好的。我们针对几项产品提供特价。你对哪些产品有兴趣? Ralph:We're particularly interested in your new RS-five sound card shown on page five of your catalog. I would also like more details about the model RS-four card on page seven. 拉夫:我们特别中意你们目录第五页里的新型RS-5 的声卡。我还想知道更多关于第七页里RS-4 型声卡的细节。 Betty:OK. The price on the RS-five is forty-five U.S. dollars for quantities up to five hundred units. Then we offer quantity discounts for larger orders. 贝蒂:好的。数量有达到五百片的话,RS-5 的价格是四十五美元。大量定购的话我们还有折扣。 Ralph:And the price on the RS-four? 拉夫:那RS-4 的价格呢? Betty:The RS-four is one of our promotional items this month. For orders received by the end of the month, the price is thirty-three dollars each. That price is good on any size order. 贝蒂:RS-4 是我们本月的促销产品之一,本月底前接到订单的话,单价是三十三美元。不管定单数量多少都是这个价格。 Ralph:That price sounds good. Could you send me more details about the RS-four, including the specifications? 拉夫:这个价格听起来不错。你可以寄给我更详细的RS-4 型的资料和 说明书 吗? Betty:Certainly. I can fax or E-mail that information to you this afternoon. 贝蒂:当然。我可以在今天下午把资料传真或寄电子邮件给你。 Ralph:Terrific. I'll get back to you after I've reviewed the details. Thank you. Good-bye. 拉夫:太好了。我看完详细资料后会打电话给你。谢谢你,再见。 商务英语对话:下定单 Leslie:How are you this afternoon? 莱司利:今天下午过得如何? Paul:Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers. 保罗:还好。今天早上我已经详细看过你给我的目录了。我想讨论有关你们计算机扬声器的价格。 Leslie:Very good. Here is our price list. 莱司利:好的。这是我们的价目表。 Paul:Let me see . . . I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten U.S. dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts? 保罗:我看看……。你们K-2-1 型的标价是美金十块钱。你们有提供大量订购的折扣吗? Leslie:We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more. 莱司利:当然有。100 或以上的订单我们有百分之五的折扣。 Paul:What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units? 保罗:如果我下六百组的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣? Leslie:On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent. 莱司利:订单是六百组的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。 Paul:What about lead time? 保罗:交货时间呢? Leslie:We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment. 莱司利:在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出去。 Paul:So, you require payment in advance of shipment? 保罗:所以,你们在送货前要先收货款? Leslie:Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor. 莱司利:是的。你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的信用状。 Paul:I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units. 保罗:那我想就先下六百组的订单。 Leslie:Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it. 莱司利:太棒了!我马上写订购单并请你签名。 商务英语对话:国际贸易 保险 Helen:I'm calling to discuss the level of insurance coverage you've requested for your order. 海伦:我打电话来是想讨论你所要求的订单保险额的级别。 Henry:I believe that we have requested an amount twenty-five percent above the invoice value? 亨利:我想我们要求的是高于发票价值百分之二十五的保险金额。 Helen:Yes, that's right. We have no problem in complying with your request, but we think that the amount is a bit excessive. 海伦:是的,没错。我们可以答应这个要求,但是我们觉得金额有点太高。 Henry:We've had a lot of trouble in the past with damaged goods. 亨利:我们过去有太多货物毁损的困扰。 Helen:I can understand your concern. However, the normal coverage for goods of this type is to insure them for the total invoice amount plus ten percent. 海伦:我能了解你的考虑。然而,一般这类产品的保险额度是发票总额再加百分之十。 Henry:We would feel more comfortable with the additional protection. 亨利:有额外的保障会让我们觉得安全些。 Helen:Unfortunately, if you want to increase the coverage, we will have to charge you extra for the additional cost. 海伦:很遗憾,如果你们想增加保险额的话,我们就得向你们收取额外的费用。 Henry:But the insurance was supposed to be included in the quotation. 亨利:但是保险应该包含在报价里了。 Helen:Yes, but we quoted you normal coverage at regular rates. 海伦:是的,但是我们向你们报的价是一般比例下的正常保险额。 Henry:I see. 亨利:我了解。 Helen:We can, however, arrange the extra coverage. But I suggest you contact your insurance agent there and compare rates. 海伦:不过超出的保险额我们可以再商量。但是我建议你和你们那边的保险代理商联络并比较一下价格。 Henry:You're right. It might be cheaper on this end. 亨利:你说得没错,在这边可能会比较便宜。 Helen:Fax me whatever rates you find there and I'll compare them with what we can offer. 海伦:不论你那里找到的是那一种价格都传真给我,我会和我们可以提供的价格来做比较。

商务英语口语100句

222 评论(13)

enjoyduola

英语口语就要说最地道的就要说外国人经常挂在嘴边的话,我下面就给大家分享英语的口语,大家有需要的要多多读读

Establishing Business Relations

1. We’ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in London.

我们从中国驻伦敦大使馆的商务参赞处得知你们的名字和地址。

2. By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm.

承蒙布莱克先生的介绍,我们得知贵公司的名称和地址。

3. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm.

我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。

4. Your firm has been introduced (recommended, passed on) to us by Maple Company.

枫叶公司向我方介绍了贵公司。

5. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business.

我们之间的相互了解与合作必将促成今后重要的生意。

6. We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm.

我们愿和贵公司建立业务关系。

7. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you.

我们很乐意同贵公司建立业务关系。

8. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business relations with you.

现在我们借此机会致函贵公司,希望和贵公司建立业务关系。

9. We are now writing you for the purpose of establishing business relations with you.

我们特此致函是想与贵方建立业务关系。

10. Your desire to establish business relations coincides with ours.

你方想同我方建立业务关系的愿望与我方是一致的。

11. We specialize in the export of Japanese Light Industrial Products and would like to trade with you in this line.

鉴于我方专营日本轻工业产品出口业务,我方愿与贵方在这方面开展贸易。

12. Our lines are mainly arts and crafts.

我们经营的商品主要是工艺品。

13. We have been in this line of business for more than twenty years.

我们经营这类商品已有二十多年的历史了。

14. Your letter expressing the hope of establishing business connections with us has met with approval.

来函收悉,得知贵方愿与我方建立业务关系,我们表示同意。

15. In order to acquaint you with the textiles we handle, we take pleasure in sending you by air our latest catalogue for your perusal.

为了使贵方对我方经营的纺织品有所了解,特航寄我方最新目录,供细阅。

16. Glad to see you in your company.

很高兴在贵公司见到您。

17. It’s only half an hour’s car ride.

只有半小时的车程。

18. Suppose we make it, say three o’clock tomorrow afternoon.

如果我们能去的话,那么就明天下午三点钟吧。

19. It would be very helpful if you could send us statistics on your sales.

如果你们能将你们的销售统计资料寄给我们,那可就太有帮助了。

20. We would like to ask you to kindly send us the related information.

我们希望你们能将相关资料寄给我们。

Inquiry 询盘

1. Our buyers asked for your price list or catalogue.

我们的买主想索求你方价格单或目录。

2. Prices quoted should include insurance and freight to Vancouver. 所报价格需包括到温哥华的保险和运费。

3. I would like to have your lowest quotations C.I.F. Vancouver. 希望您报成本加运费、保险费到温哥华的最低价格。

4. Will you please send us your catalogue together with a detailed offer?

请寄样品目录和详细报价。

5. We would appreciate your sending us the latest samples with their best prices.

请把贵公司的最新样品及最优惠的价格寄给我们,不胜感激。

6. Your ad in today’s China Daily interests us and we will be glad to receive samples with your prices.

对你们刊登在今天《中国日报》上的广告,我们很感兴趣。如能寄 来样品并附上价格,不胜欣慰。

7. Will you please inform us of the prices at which you can supply? 请告知我们贵方能供货的价格。

8. If your prices are reasonable, we may place a large order with you.

若贵方价格合理,我们可能向你们大量订货。

9. If your quality is good and the price is suitable for our market, we would consider signing a long-term contract with you.

若质量好且价格适合我方市场的话,我们愿考虑与你方签署一项长 期合同。

10. As there is a growing demand for this article, we have to ask you for a special discount.

鉴于我方市场对此货的需求日增,务请你们考虑给予特别折扣。

11. We would appreciate your letting us know what discount you can grant if we give you a long-term regular order.

若我方向你们长期订货,请告知能给予多少折扣,不甚感激。

12. Please quote your lowest price CIF Seattle for each of the follow- ing items, including our 5% commission.

请就下列每项货物向我方报成本加运费、保险费到西雅图的最低价 格,其中包括我们百分之五的佣金。

13. Please keep us informed of the latest quotation for the following items.

请告知我方下列货物的最低价格。

14. Mr. Smith is making an inquiry for green tea.

15. Now that we have already made an inquiry on your articles, will you please make an offer before the end of this month?

既然我们已经对你们的产品进行了询价,请在月底前报价。

16. As a rule, we deliver all our orders within 3 months after receipt of the covering letters of credit.

一般来说,在收到相关信用证后三个月内我们就全部交货。

17. Please quote us your price for 100 units of Item 6 in your catalog.

请给我们提供你们产品目录册上100组6号产品的报价。

18. Those items are in the greatest demand in foreign markets.

那些产品在国外市场上的需求量很大。

19. Would you please quote me your prices for the goods?

你能报给我这些商品的价格吗?

20. We have quoted this price based on careful calculations.

这个报价是我们在精打细算的基础上得出来的。

Telephone Calls 打电话

1. This is Dajiang Food Store. How may I help you?

这里是大江食品店。请问我怎样能帮到你呢?

2. Could you put me through to the toy department?

请帮我接玩具部好吗?

3. I’d like to order 3 cases of beer.

4. My name is Tony Smith, Shanghai Hotel Room 2107. My phone number is 6567- 8900.

我叫托尼史密斯,住上海宾馆2107房间,我的电话号码是 6567-8900。

5. Please make a remittance of 1,500 Yuan for the books you’ve ordered. The postage is included.

您订的书请汇款一千五百元过来,邮资包括在内。

6. Hold on a moment please.

请稍等。

7. I’ll see if she is in.

我去看看她有没有在。

8. I am afraid she is out at the moment.

对不起,她这会出去了。

9. I’ll be pleased to if I can.

如果能的话,我很高兴。

10. Extension 121, please.

Sorry, the line is busy.

请接121号分机。

对不起,线路忙。

11. Could I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?

Sorry, there is no one by the name of Johnson here.

我可以和约翰逊先生通话吗?

对不起,这里没人叫约翰逊。

12. Could you hold on a minute? I’ll get him for you.

Certainly. Thanks.

稍等,我帮你去叫他。

行,谢谢。

13. Mr. Smith is tied up at the moment.

OK. I’ll call again later.

史密斯先生现在脱不开身。

好的,我回头再打电话过来。

14. I am sorry I wasn’t in when you called.

That’s all right.

很抱歉你来电话时我不在。

没关系。

15. Operator, we were cut off. Could you reconnect me, please?

Just a moment, please.

接线员,电话断了。可以替我重新接通吗?

请稍等片刻。

16. Do you follow me?

Yes, please go on.

打电话

听懂我的话了吗?

听懂了,请接着谈。

17. Have you got it?

Sorry. Do you mind repeating?

明白了吗?

对不起,你介意再说一遍吗?

99 评论(9)

晓云1123

1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?我还要再确认吗?2 Is there any earlier one?还有更早一点的吗?3 Could you tell me my reservation number,please?请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?4 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train?我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?火车通行证有折扣吗?7 May I reconfirm my flight?我可以确认我的班机吗?8 Are they all non-reserved seats?他们全部不预订的吗?9 Do I have to reserve a seat?我一定要预订座位吗?10 May I see a timetable?我可以看时刻表吗?11 How long will I have to wait?我要等多久呢?12 Which would you prefer,a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?13 Do you have any other flights?还有其他的航班吗?14 When would you like to leave?您希望什么时候出发?15 Can I reconfirm by phone?我能电话确认吗?16 Where can I make a reservation?我到哪里可以预订?17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?我需要预订餐车吗?18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?19 Is this a daily flight?这是每日航班吗?20 Excuse me. May I get by?对不起,我可以上车吗?21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?坐船到那里要花多少钱?22 Can I cancel this ticket?我可以取消这票吗?23 Check it to my final destination.把它托运到我的目的地。24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.最迟要在8点30分到达机场。25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.把你的行李拿到行李房去。26 Please open your baggage.请把你行李打开。27 Please fill in this disembarkation card.请你填写这张入境卡。28 Let me see your passport,please.请让我看下您的护照。29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。30 You're going out of your way for us,I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。31 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。33 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。34 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?35 So our evenings will be quite full then?那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?36 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。37 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。38 That'll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。39 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什么了。40 I can't say for certain off-hand.我还不能马上说定。41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。42 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。43 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?44 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。45 We've got to report back to the head office.我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。46 Thank you for you cooperation.感谢您的合作。47 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。48 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?49 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。50 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。51 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。52 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.我想知道能不能为我们安排购物。53 Welcome to our factory.欢迎光临敝厂。54 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。55 You'll know our products better after this visit.参观之后你会知道我们的产品更好。56 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。57 Then we could look at the production line.然后我们再看看生产线。58 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。59 They describe how each process goes on to the next.表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。60 We are running on two shifts.我们实行的工作是两班倒。61 Almost every process is computerized.几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。62 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。63 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质检关。64 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。65 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位。66 Quality is even more important than quantity.质量比数量更重要。67 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望这次参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。68 Do we have to wear the helmets?我们得戴上防护帽吗?69 Is the production line fully automatic?生产线是全自动的吗?70 What kind of quality control do you have?你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?71 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。72 What's your general impression,may I ask?请问一下,你们总体印象如何呢?73 I'm impressed by your approach to business.你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。74 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。75 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。76 I think we may be able to work together in the future.我想也许将来我们可以合作。77 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。78 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。79 We would be glad to start business with you.我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。80 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.洽谈中请你们多加关照。81 We are happy to be of help.我们很乐意帮忙。82 I can assure you of our close cooperation.我保证通力合作。83 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?84 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.如果全部参观的话,那需要好几个小时。85 You may be interested in only some of the items.你也许对某些产品感兴趣。86 I can just have a glance at the rest.剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。87 They've met with great favor home and abroad.这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。88 All these articles are best selling lines.所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。89 Your desire coincides with ours.我们双方的愿望都是一致的。90 No wonder you're so experienced.怪不得你这么有经验。91 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。92 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?93 At what time can we work out a deal?我们什么时候洽谈生意?94 I hope to conclude some business with you.我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。95 We also hope to expand our business with you.我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。96 This is our common desire.这是我们的共同愿望。97 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。98 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。99 Seeing is believing.百闻不如一见。100 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?101: Mr. Green, we have decided to accept your order.格林先生,我方已经决定接受您的订单。102: Thank you for your quick feedback.谢谢您迅速给我方回复。103: You are welcome, in spite of the current shortage of the goods.不用谢,虽然我方的现货不足。104: Yes, we know that. We will appreciate your help.是的,我方知道。我方很感激你的帮忙。

182 评论(11)

相关问答