老猫啊老猫
一、英语问路一般开始用Excuse me,或者sorry to bother you Excuse me, can you tell me where the railway station is? 对不起,请问火车站在哪儿? 火车站可以换成其他地点Excuse me, could you tell me which is the way to the nearest hospital? 请问去最近的医院怎么走?Excuse me, would you please show me the way to the post office? 请告诉我去邮局怎么走好吗?Excuse me, could you give me some directions? 请你给我指指路好吗?Excuse me, can you direct me to the post office? 请问到邮局怎么走?Is this the only way to get there? 去那儿只有这一条路吗?Which is the best way to get there? 去那儿走哪条路最好呢?What street is this? 这是什么街?Where does this street lead to? 这条街通什么地方?二、英语指路回答常用语Go down this street, and turn to the left at the first crossing. 沿着这条街走,在第一个十字路口向左拐。Go straight on, then turn right at the second crossing. 一直走,在第二个十字路口向右拐。Go down the road and you‘ll come to the hospital. 沿着这条路走,你会走到一个医院。Go straight ahead about 100metres. 往前一直走 100米。Go straight ahead until you come to a building, then turn left. 一直往前走,一直走到 一座楼,然后向左拐。Go this way about 10 minutes. When you come to a lane, turn right. 沿着这条路大约走10分钟。当你走到一条小巷时,然后向右拐。Keep going until you see a big white building on your right. 继续往前走,一直走到右边有座白色建筑。Keep straight on for two blocks. 一直往前走,走过两条马路。Walk until you get to the second crossing and then turn right. 一直走到第二个十字路口,然后向右拐。Walk one block east. 朝东走过一个街区。Take the first turning on [to] the left. 在第一个拐弯处向左拐。Just follow this street two blocks. 沿着这条街走过两个街区就到。Cross the street and turn left. 过了这条街,然后向左拐。It‘s over there. 就在那边。It‘s just around the corner. 就在拐角处。It‘s just across the street. 就在街那边。It‘s opposite the post office. 在邮局对面。It‘s next to the hospital. 就在医院隔壁。It‘s not far from here. 离这儿不远。It‘s about 200 metres from here. 离这儿大约300米。It‘s about five minutes’ walk. 走路五分钟就到。It‘s about half an hour’s ride. 乘车大约半小时。It‘s only two blocks. 只过两条马路就到。It‘s at the end of the street. 在这条街的尽头。Take the No 5 bus here, and get off at the next stop. 在这里乘五路车,在下一站下车。三、温馨提示 (1)在向人问路之前,一般应先说句 Excuse me, 这样一方面可引起对方注意,另一方面又显得比较客气。 Excuse me,译成汉语不一定总是“对不起”,此时也可译为“劳驾”,“请问”等。 若对方讲的话你没听清,你可以说 I beg your pardon? (用升调,意为:对不起,我没听清) 或 Would you please say it again? I‘m afraid I didn’t quite catch you. (请再说一遍好吗? 我恐怕没有完全听清)。问完路之后,应向指路人表示感谢。 (2)“向左(右)拐”英语有两种常见的说法:turn left(right) 或 turn to the left(right)。 表示 “在左(右)边”,英语用介词on 或 at 均可。如 Turn left and walk on, and soon you‘ll see a tall building on [at] the left. (向左拐,然后继续走,不久你就会看到左边有一座高楼)。 另外,按照我国的交通规则是“行人靠右”,而在英国你会看到这样的交通标牌 Keep to the left(靠左边走)。 (3) 有时人们在给对方指路后,还往往加上一些句子,以表示他的引路信息介绍完毕。 如:You can‘t miss it (你不会找不到的) You are sure to get there(你一定会到达那儿的) You can’t go wrong (你不会走错的)
墨剂先生
下面是我整理的问路的英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
问路的英语对话1:
A: Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the nearest subway station?
B: Sure, walk along this road to the end, and then turn right, you will see a high building, and the subway station extrance is near the building.
A: thanks a lot
B: you are welcome~
A:打扰一下,你能告诉我最近的地铁站怎么走吗?
B:当然。你沿着这条路一直走到尽头,然后向右拐,就能看见一栋高楼,地铁入口就在它旁边。
A:非常感谢
B:不客气
问路的英语对话2:
A: Excuse me, Where am I on this map?
A:对不起,请问我在地图上的什么地方?
B: We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city.
B:我们在这里,汽车站,我们现在在市中心。
A: Oh ! I think I’m lost. Can I go from here to the railway station?
A:哦!我想我迷路了。我能否从这里到火车站呢?
B: Head straight up the street about two blocks then turn left.
B:顺这条街一直走过两个街区,然后左转。
问路的英语对话3:
A: Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. I’m looking for the Museum.
A:对不起,打扰一下,不知您能否帮助我,我在找博物馆。
B: Boy, you are lost. It’s across town.
B:哇,你是迷路了。它在城的那头。
A: Oh ! What bad luck ! How can I get to the Museum?
A:哦!太糟糕了!那我怎么去博物馆呢?
B: You can take a No. 24 bus here and then transfer to a No.53 bus to get there.
B:您可以在此乘坐24路公共汽车换乘83路公共汽车到那里。
问路的英语 句子 大全:
Excuse me, do you know how to get to the Hotel Alelo by any chance?
劳驾﹐你知道怎么去Alelo酒店么﹖
Do you know how I might get to the Hotel Alelo?
你知道我怎么才能到Alelo酒店么﹖
Oh sure, you're not far at all!
当然﹐离这根本不远!
You're only a few minutes away.
几分钟就能到。
Turn right at the light
Turn right at the next light, and you'll be headed north.
在下一个红绿灯右转﹐然后往北走。
You're gonna wanna stay on that street.
你要一直沿那条路走。
"Gonna wanna"听着可能挺奇怪﹐但是美国人给别人指路时常常会用这种说法﹐意思是如果你不按照他们说的走﹐你就可能会迷路!
You wanna keep going on that street for a while.
你要沿着这条路走上一段时间。
You're gonna go north for a little ways.
你得往北走上一小段路。
Take the freeway
Then the easiest thing is to take the freeway.
然后﹐最简单的办法就是走高速。
You're gonna wanna go east on it.
你在高速上要往东走。
There's an entrance on Empire Ave.
在Empire大街上有一个入口。
So when you hit that street, you wanna take a right.
到那条街后你要向右拐。
About four miles
After about a block you should see the freeway entrance.
大约一个街区后你会看到高速的入口。
Watch out, cause it can be hard to make out at night.
仔细看着点儿﹐因为夜里有时看不清。
Once you're on the freeway you just stay on it for a while.
上高速后﹐得在上面开一段时间。
I'd say it's about four miles.
我觉得大概要开4英里。
Exit Lincoln
The exit you wanna take is called Lincoln.
你要在一个叫Lincoln的出口下高速。
Watch out for it, cause if you miss it, it's hard to get back.
仔细看着点儿﹐一旦错过﹐就很难绕回来了。
So exit on Lincoln, and then take a left.
在Lincoln出口下高速﹐然后向左拐。
As soon as you exit, turn left right off the bat.
一下高速马上左拐。
On your right
Then you just stay on Lincoln the rest of the way.
剩下的路一直沿着Lincoln大街走。
You'll keep going on Lincoln about a mile or so.
你要在Lincoln大街上开一英里左右。
Then you'll see the hotel on your right.
然后你会看到酒店在你的右手边。
It's a big yellow building, you can't miss it.
是一个黄色高楼﹐绝对不会错过。
Thank you so much, have a nice day!
太谢谢你了﹐祝你愉快!
优质英语培训问答知识库